Monday, March 27, 2006

Disney on Ice


Ava and I were lucky enough to be able to go to Finding Nemo on ice this past Friday. I wasn't sure if she would be old enough to enjoy it, but to my surprise she had a great time! It was so much fun to see her look around when the lights dimmed and then her eyes just lit up when the music started and the character started skating around the ice. She was so cute and clapped when everyone clapped. I had a good time too. Ava had her first cotton candy and is like me and wouldn't stop asking for more.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie:
What a great picture you are so beautifull and Ava is adorable. I hope that you have fun with this site. I love you very much and appreciate all that you do for me.
Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Julie, your blog is so cute. You and Ava are so good together. i am so glad you can do things with her. Let me know when you have something new on your blog so I can see it!

Love, Mom

Carlotta said...

Julie! I am so excited to see that you have a blog! I jumped on the bandwagon too. LOL email me sometime or call i would love to hear from you more often. You look great!

Chris Grover said...

Hey Jules! What a beautiful little girl you have and what a beautiful mommy she has! It's great to see your site -- I'll check back often to see what you're up to!

Unknown said...

Wow- you are so popular! You two are so cute. Where is your Nemo hat?

Jamie and Family said...

Hey Julie! I took my kids to Nemo too and bought that same Cotton Candy (love it) & hat combo for $10! What the heck? Love the blog.
Jamie