Monday, September 11, 2006

Special Friends



When making the decisions I had to make when Ava was born one of the factors in deciding to move to Utah was the desire for Ava to grow up with family close by. I love that she gets to spend so much time with her cousins. I think that Ava, Cooper and Savannah may feel a little more like siblings than cousins because they spend so much time together. Ava and Cooper have the cutes friendship! When Ava and I arrive Cooper always runs up yelling "Aya" and the embrace in the cutes little hug. They are best friends and sometimes enemies. Cooper likes to tease and Ava hasn't quite learned how to tease back. Today they got into mischief today and emptied Savannahs piggy bank. Katie said when she walked into the room they were throwing the money into the hair. It was seriously everywhere! I hope that there friendship will continue to grow throughout the years and that they will help strengthen each other in making right choices. I love Cooper and I am so glad that her is part of my life and Ava's too!

2 comments:

Chris Grover said...

They look like they are building a life-long friendship! I often wish that I had lived closer to my cousins, but luckily somewhere in the process I was still able to develop some really close friendships with a few. It's a unique and special opportunity Ava and Cooper have -- it's really cute!

Grammy said...

Julie, what darling pictures of those two little cousins. It is so great that Ava can be with her cousins on a daily basis. They will always be a huge part of her life. It was a GOOD decision to move to Utah. I can't wait til we get to move back! I really miss you!