Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Things like this.........


make me question my intelligence. This is now what the back of my car looks like after backing into another car in the Smiths parking lot. More than likely I looked behind me before starting to back up, right? I think I did but apparently a Royal Blue car snuck in behind me and I backed into it. Luckily the other car wasn't to injured and the owner was not worried about it! Luckily for me I will not be paying to fix up his beat up and very ugly Royal Blue car. :)

Then again today, another instance to make me question if I have a brain at all! I had a repeat of leaving my lights on this when I parked for school and when I got to the car it was dead. I know! I just did this in the very recent past. So, I was stranded in the parking lot again. I did learn something new though! One is that I have an awesome neighbor who was willing to come help if needed! The second is that the University of Utah has a really cool old guy that you can call to come jump start your car for you! Thanks to my friend Alex I discovered this helpful thing today. I called commuter services and it is more than likely that people actually do this quite often because the automated system had a special option for needing a jump start! I also figured out to open the hood of my car! Yes, I had to learn this small skill today and I was successful at figuring it out!

Thumbs up!

Frustration!

And, back in business!

I also learned one more thing: never leave home without your wallet or some form of $$$$$ it makes being stranded even more stressful! I seriously need a handbook entitled HOW TO DEAL WITH AND RECOVER FROM YOUR OWN STUPIDITY!

4 comments:

Kori said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is pleagued by their own stupidity! Let's start a club!

Janessa Couch said...

You are too funny. You look so cute and love your cute necklace that I am assuming is Cookie Lee!

Anna said...

Glad you're alive to tell the tale!

heidi said...

i have done this so many times that i now carry a self contained jumper pack in my car. It has cables and a batery, all i have to do is hook it up and start my car. no other car involved, and i don't have to call daniel in tears.