Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Just a few more from October

I finally got around to uploading the pictures from my camera last night and found a few cute ones from Ocotober. We hiked up to donut falls and had a great time! The kids loved exploring and eating a picnic after.


Ava was also VIP in October. She made her poster all by herself and did a cute job. She was so excited to have the spot light for the whole week. I had to work so I wasn't able to go to her class, but Katie was sweet enough to fill in for me. She did a great job! Here is what Ava wanted her class to know about her:

Favorite color: Blue and Pink
Favorite food: Corn on the cob and watermelon
Favorite cartoon: Curious George
Favorite Movie: Father of the Bride 2
Ava's Favorite things to do are: play with her cousins, dance, play dolls, ride her bike and her scooter and reading books. Ava loves to do art and is very good at it. She likes to help her Mom make sugar cookies. She loves being in Kindergarten and making new friends.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am still laughing about what you said about that picture of us!

Grammy said...

How cute! I love that Ava likes corn on the cob. What kids says that?? Great pictures!

Diane and Allan said...

Ava is such a doll--just like her Mom. So glad to see that you are happy and enjoying being such a good mommie.

Kori said...

Such cute pics! I'm looking forward to having Grant be spotlighted in his kindergarten class...it's so neat to hear them talk about themselves.

Anonymous said...

..i've found your blog accidentally, and it's amazing!wonderful! I like it so much!

Unknown said...

miss you julie!