Thursday, April 06, 2006



My mother once told me that the best days of her life were when Katie and I were little girls. I can't help but wonder if the same will be true for me. The moments I spend with Ava are or so precious. I can't believe how quickly she is growing. She learns something new everyday and is becoming quite the little talker. My favorite new thing that she does is put her hands up and shrug saying "all gone". It is so cute, and you can tell she was just so proud of herself when she did it. I can't remember ever being happier in my life than I am right now. Yes, there are long days when I don't think I could possibly go on, but without these days I wouldn't appreciate those moments that are pure joy. Today, the cutest five year old girl came in to work with her mother. She was just so cute and full of questions for me. It made me realize how excited I am for the rest of my life. Every day brings some new laugh and realization. I am so grateful to be where I am and be doing what I am. I have posted some pictures that were taken about a year ago, but I just think they are so adorable and wanted everyone to get a good laugh. Ava is definitely a Jamba baby.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so important to appreciate the journey! Nothing makes me happier than my kids.

Anonymous said...

Always immerse yourself in the joy of the moment, as that moment will never happen again!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are so happy...It warms my heart to see the pictures and read about your life...keep being happy!!!