Friday, June 01, 2007

Flashback Friday




I am officially joining the Flashback Friday group. This week we are going back 7 years to my High School graduation. I thought now would be a good time of year for this with school ending, so today I dug up some old pictures. It was kinda fun to take a little trip down memory land and look through my old scrapbooks that are just collecting dust on the top shelf of my closet. I had to laugh today thinking about how differently my life has turned out that I planned it would seven years ago. I am so happy that is had turned out differently though because I feel like I am in a pretty good place right now. I have a beautiful daughter and I love being her mother. I am on the road to having a career that I really love and would have never imagined myself capable of doing. LIFE IS GOOD!

3 comments:

Grammy said...

Wow! What a flashback! We just had graduation at Cortez and it made me think of when you and Katie graduated. All the seniors hugging each other and so excited. You bawled your head off all night long! Great pictures. You are so beautiful!

Jamie and Family said...

I love that pic :-) And sometimes life turning out "how you pictured" isn't a bad thing! Ava is so sweet and cute Julie!

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Hello Julies,

That's an awesome picture of you.