Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Cherry Hill



Well, Ava made it back from a two week visit in California on Saturday and I was definitely glad to have her home. On Monday Katie and I loaded up the kids and headed to Cherry Hill. The kids had a blast. Ava and Cooper didn't spend as much time going down the slide this trip like they usually do. Instead they tried to sit on the fountains and wrestling with each other in the water. I must admit that at certain times I was worried that one of them was going to hit their head or scrape their face on the bottom of the pool because they were pushing each other around so much and laying on each other in the water. But they had fun, and that is really all that matters. It always amazes me how well Cooper and Ava can get a long and then within a minute they can be fighting like crazy. I am really glad the we all got to spend the day together.

4 comments:

Chris Grover said...

Looks like such a fun place for the kiddies! And I love that Cooper and Ava are such great buddies -- that is so cute!

Kori said...

Looks like you had a ball. Grant loved Surf and Swim but we haven't tried Cherry Hill, yet. Ava is getting so big, she is not the cute baby girl I used to know. I'm glad she is back home with you.

Jamie and Family said...

Cherry hill is great! ! And Ava (the invisible child to me) is so cute julie!

Jamie

Grammy said...

What cute pictures of the kids! Wish I could have been there with you. I look at my pictures from June and it seems so long ago already...
I really miss you guys!