Friday, August 17, 2007

Silly Girl





Ava is definitely going through a fun stage right now. She likes to pick her own clothes, put them on all by herself (after asking me which way the go), pick her own shoes, and fix her own hair. She is actually pretty good at getting her hair into little ponytails, they aren't very cute but it just amazes me how she keeps trying and trying to do it until finally she masters it. She is obsessed with fixing hair right now and stands on her stool in the bathroom getting the comb wet and combing her hair into the funniest little ponytails. She wears her princess shoes most places. Last Saturday I asked her to get ready to go grocery shopping, these are a few pictures of what she came up with. Keep in mind she did all of this on her own, the clothes the shoes, the hair and the accessories. She cracks me and while letting her express herself might be a little embarrassing I feel inclined to just go with the flow and pick my battles!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

She is such a little cutie! It is good to let her express herself like you do. Before you know it, she will be all grown up. Hang on to these special times.

Kori said...

Too funny! I have loved watching Ava grow and develop 'cause she is just 7 months loder than Grant and it gives me an idea of the cute things to come with him. Ava is darling!