Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Finally ready to go public.......





I have the best news and for some reason I have taken way to long to share it!  I met some one! We met online in February and emailed everyday until we met in person in May.  Remember the trip to Hawaii?  Well..... pretty much the reason for that was to meet Chris.  He was living there waiting to be discharged from the military and I grew impatient with not knowing for sure when he would be back in Utah so one day I jokingly asked Sharon if she wanted to go to Hawaii.  She caught me off guard by saying yes.  We were able to find a price that was right and went.  So we saw it each other twice while I was in Hawaii.  It was so exciting to finally meet him, and yes a little nerve racking too.  Chris came home, to utah, two weeks after I got back from Hawaii and the rest is pretty much history.  I felt like I was in love with him before we actually met, but now I know for sure.  It was so weird to be feeling those emotions without having ever been in the same room with someone, but I was just so drawn to him.  Ava loves him and he is great with her!  I could not have imagined that relationship to be any better. So....... life is wonderful!  I am happier than ever and feel like my life is a little more complete with every passing day.  Ava has take all the pictures of us together so they are not the best but you can still tell how cute he is!

21 comments:

Unknown said...

It's about time you did this post! I am so happy for you too- I miss you a little, though. Chris is so great and my kids are in love with him too. He is so kind and patient with all of them. We look forward to many fun times and memories with you guys- like this weekend!

gina said...

Good for you Julie, you deserve to meet a great guy!!! Love the blog, you are too cute!!

Kori said...

I am way excited for you guys and haven't forgotten that we should double some time, I just need my life to slow down a bit! Enjoy every minute!

Carly said...

I agree with Katie, it's about time! He is so cute and seems so sweet. You really deserve someone like that! I am glad you are so happy!

Amy said...

thats great Julie. congratulations!

Adrienne Hansen said...

Yay!!! I know I have only met Chris once-but I really liked him also! Seems like a great guy! I'm glad you found him! :)

britt said...

Congrats Julie! It was fun to meet him for just a few minutes, the other day at the pool. I am so happy for you and YOU soo deserve it! Keep us posted!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats you two. It sounds like you both love time with each other and Ava and the family. Best of luck.

Grammy said...

I have also been waiting for this post. Cute photos. He is a great guy, and remember that YOU are a great gal, too! Birds of a feather and all that...

I love you tons, and I am very happy for you. It is so good to see that sparkle in your eye and I haven't seen your feet touch the ground for a while. Enjoy this special time in your life.

heidi said...

You sound so happy! We are so glad for you!

Chris Grover said...

yay! it's so fun to have things out in the open now, huh? i can understand your reservations on making such an announcement -- it's a pretty big deal! but i can see that he makes you so happy and it has been fun hearing about chris and how well things are going! i am so happy for you! you deserve it! we'll be expecting updates!!

Tori said...

I have yet to meet him, but I think you two make a cute couple and you have seemed really happy since you have met him!! I am excited for you!!!

Allan and Diane said...

O.K., I think we heard a rumor way over here in India about some secret prince so we were sooooo excited to see the REAL MAN. We are so happy for you Julie--you deserve the best. Isn't it amazing how you life has all seemed to fall into place--we know that is no coincidence!! Love ya.

Jamie and Family said...

Woo hoo! A post about Chris. I'm glad we got to chat a little and I was able to meet him briefly when I was there.

mandy said...

Julie I am so happy for you. He seems like a great guy. At least from the one time I met him. I hope things continue to go great. Love ya tons

Rachel said...

I knew it! The way you talked about him when I was there was so dreamy. Oh Julie, I am SO happy for you! Enjoy him!

Sharon said...

Well it's about time! I thought you might be a little more discreet, but, hey, that's the way you do it and I love you for that. We really like Chris. He is so good to you and Ava. You deserve a bit of heaven on earth. Love you!

The Skinners said...

Im so happy for you!!!! I thought he was such a cute and nice guy. Hes lucky to have you too.

Heidi Sue said...

I am so happy for you. You have waited a long time for MR.Right.You and Ava look so happy.

Janessa Couch said...

You guys make such a cute couple. I am so happy for you. What a bonus that Ava loves him also!

Patty said...

I'm so glad that you have met someone so special to compliment the wonderful woman that you are.