Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Cooper!


Five years ago today my nephew Cooper was born.  I find it so strange that I can remember exactly what I was doing the night he was born, even down to the shoes I was wearing!  We were all so excited to welcome him into the world, and especially to welcome the first boy into the Clark side of our family.  I wasn't able to make it to Utah for Coopers birth, but was able to get here a few days later.  I was about three months pregnant with Ava when Cooper was born and I remember the feat that filled me the first time I help little Cooper.  I remember sitting there thinking all to soon I would have my own little baby.  I think that was the first time in my life holding a baby ever terrified me.  
Here are a few things that I love the most about Cooper:
1.  Definitely his beautiful blue eyes and his long eye lashes.  I love that he knows just how to bat those eye lashes for the ladies!
2.  His hugs, even though I have to beg for them now, Cooper is gives the best squeezes!
3.  The sneeky little smile he has when you know he is up to no good
4.  His strength.  Cooper is one strong boy, physically strong and strong willed. 
5.  He is Ava's best friend and for this I am most thankful
Here a few of Ava's favorite things about Cooper:
1. He is nice
2. I likes riding bikes with him, jumping on the tramp and finding rolly pollies with him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the picture- love the boy. He is so lucky to have such a wonderful auntie and cousin.

Grammy said...

Very sweet words about our Buzzy Boy. Aren't we lucky to have him in our family? We're lucky to have all of us!