Friday, December 04, 2009

Did you Know?

I have some serious natural curl in my hair. I didn't even know just how CURLY it is! I got my hair done last week and while blowing my hair dry my stylist commented on the beautiful big curls in my hair. I have spent my whole life fighting the curl and frizz that lives on top of my head. I went back today to get the bottom color of my hair darker and she suggested we fix it curly. I went along with it thinking it might be a good day to embrace natural beauty. WOW! It was so curly, and a little frizzier than I like, but still pretty cute.....

And of course all this little guy want for Christmas is his auntie! Can you blame him?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So Cute. You have a great photographer.

Tori said...

cute hair, love the curls!! cute little cannon too!

Grammy said...

Julie, your hair looks sensational! Love the color, love the cut, love the girl. And you are such a great auntie!

Carly said...

I like the curls! And Cannon's shirt!

Kori said...

What a fun change! Way cute!