Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Ava's Birthday.....









I am behind! Ava had such a great birthday. The night before her big day I decorated the house so it would be nice and festive when she woke up. I bought 30 balloons (thanks to Sharon for hiding them at her house and delivering them to me), and made the cutest cut outs of number 5's, covered them in green and purple glitter and then hung them from the ceiling. Ava wanted everything Tinkerbell and that's what she got. I think she was pretty happy with the way her special day turned out. I just keep asking myself how it is possible that my baby is 5. I wish I could rewind the time and cuddle her as a new born again, but I guess I will just go cuddle my 5 year old. She is an expert in the cuddle department, but she learned form the best :)

5 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

Her face in that last picture is priceless. Hailey is into the same toys and asked for the same toy for Christmas this year. We will see if Santa is nice enough to get it for her. :)

Unknown said...

You are a good mommy- she had a wonderful day!

Tammy said...

She's such a darling little gal. She's lucky to have such a great mom who loves her so much. You make a great team.

Unknown said...

they grow soooo fast - TOO fast! SO CUTE!!! Love the pictures Julie!!! I'm glad she had an awesome birthday -- and now onto Christmas!

Grammy said...

Her face and her smile so remind me of you when you were little! She has that same cheezy grin you used to do for the camera! What a great day you made to celebrate her birthday. Good job, momma.