Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Thought........

I always wonder what touches and helps other people grow their testimony. This is something that has brought me comfort this week. So thankful for loving prophets who can guide and direct us.

"All of us have problems. We face them every day. How grateful I am that we have difficult things to wrestle with. They keep us young, if that is possible. They keep us alive. They keep us going. They keep us humble. They pull us down to our knees to ask God of heaven for help in solving them Be grateful for your problems, and know that somehow there will come a solutions"
"Just do the best you can, be sure it is the very best. Then leave it in the hands of the Lord"
- Gordon B Hinkley

The young women in my ward sang this song in sacrament meeting today. I loved it! Enjoy :)

3 comments:

Chris Grover said...

Julie, I seriously did a double take of those where's waldo pics -- you look sooo different! I love your candid, honest posts. You are such a good mom and the fact that you hold it all together, by yourself, and do it so, so well is just amazing! You should be so proud of yourself -- I am! You are just the cutest! Hang in there and good luck with the work situation. a

Grammy said...

I love that song. The quote is very inspirational. I may have to steal it from you. You are such a marvelous and beautiful woman. Good things are in store for you...

Sharon said...

That's the song that we taught them for camp. I am so glad they are getting more opportunities to sing it. I wish we wouldn't have been out of town, so I could have heard them.