Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'm back!




Well, I'm back. Sorry it have been so long since I have posted anything. My laziness has seriously got the best of me lately. I will try and give a sufficient update. I am so excited that summer is finally here!!! I am a summer girl at heart. We have a season pass to cherry hill this summer and we kicked off the summer with our first visit last week. I plan on spending at least every Monday there. Ava was a little timid of the water at first, but by the end of the day was feeling pretty at home splashing around and sticking her hands in some of the fountains. We also went to Red Butte Gardens on Wednesday. I am so excited for our Wednesday "field trips" this summer. Ava had a great time getting soaked in all the fountains. She is definitely a water baby like I was. Feeding the ducks and fish was also a highlight for her. We will definitely have to take a trip to Liberty Park one night to feed the ducks. It is amazing to me how the smallest things are so exciting to her. She is visiting her Dad in California this week, so things will be quite around my place. I plan on getting a few books read and some much needed cleaning.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you need more places to clean you can come to my house!

Anonymous said...

I haved missed your blogs. So glad you are writing and posting again! It really helps me keep in touch with you and Ava and know what is going on in your life. Remember your swimming lessons with Kathy? Kickers and strokers is how you learned to swim when you were two and three years old. You really were a water baby!