Saturday, November 04, 2006

A cute picture



Most of you have probably all ready seen this picture of Ava on Katie's blog, but it was just too cute to not post on my own blog. I swear that Ava just seems to get cuter and cuter with every passing day. She is starting to talk a ton! I can't believe some of the concepts that she is starting to grasp. Carly said that when she said "Mommy work, later". It makes me feel better to know that she knows where I am during the day and that I will be home later. She wasn't very cooperative during her picture shoot, but I think we got a few cute ones.!

4 comments:

Grammy said...

Julie, she is so cute I can hardly stand it! Can't wait to see how all the pictures turned out.

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful...Just like her Mother. Look at all that hair and such a great smile.

Carlotta said...

She is Beautiful!!! I can't believe how fast time has gone. I hope that you hear this often and believe it. YOU ARE A WONDERFUL MOM!! So proud of you. It's the hardest thing I have EVER done but the MOST rewarding!!! I love Alysons unconditional love. It is so pure. It keeps me going when times are tough.=)

Chris Grover said...

Julie, you and Ava are both such cuties! I love Ava's smile! Hope the pictures turned out as cute as you two look!