Sunday, May 27, 2007

Interesting Night

Ava holding the yogo after we got home
The recovered yogo! Anybody hungry?

Last night Cooper came over while Katie and Ryan went to dinner. All was going well, Ava and Cooper were actually getting along without any fights or mischief. After there bath they wanted some Yogo's so I gave them each there own little bowl full. They were sitting together on the coach when all of a sudden Ava starts yelling "Get it out, get it out". So I run over to find out what she is talking about to find that her and Cooper had both put a yogo up there nose. I managed to get Coopers out but Ava just kept pushing hers further and further up her nose. It wasn't coming out! I scooped up both the kids and headed to insta care. Katie and Ryan met us there the get Cooper. Katie stayed to help me and it was a good thing cause it took three people to hold Ava down while the Dr. fished the yogo out of her nose. I can't believe how far up there is was! On the way to the Dr. Ava was crying and saying that she didn' want to go to the Dr. and Cooper just kept telling her it will be all right and be right next you the whole time. Hopefully Ava learned her lesson and won't be putting anything else in her nose!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Oh, my! I hope she does not do something like that again! I remember my mom and dad holding me down in the bathroom while trying to get celery out of my nose with the tweezers! Why do kids have to stick stuff up their noses, anyway?!?

Chris Grover said...

Oh my goodness! The EXACT thing happened to my sister in law! SCARY! If you want to get a good laugh and feel some real empathy, check this out: http://jbgrover.blogspot.com/2007_01_01_archive.html

Glad Ava is ok!