Monday, May 07, 2007

Update


I know, I am a terrible blogger! But here is a small update on what is new in my world. I moved into a new apartment 2 months ago. I love it there. It is a two bedroom and I love having the extra space! Ava actually sleeping in her room is a whole different story though! I have tried to bribe with Cinderella sheets, Dora pillows, treats and she still just ends up in my bed cause I usually just don't have the energy stand firm. My latest attempt and sleeping in her own bed is her binki. She can no longer sleep in Mom's bed with her binki. She did sleep in her bed (most of the night) last night because she chose the binki. This angle might actually work! I know this problem is my fault, because I have always let her sleep with me, but I am ready for my own space now. Here are a few pics of Ava on her new "big girl bed".

2 comments:

Carlotta said...

I know how you feel. Alyson has never slept in bed with me but we have been in the same room for 6yrs. Sometimes I think I want it different and then I get nevervous. Hopefully I will be ok with it when she is 18 and moves out. LOL Nice to have 2 rooms. You are doing a wonderful job.

Grammy said...

Jewels, I am so glad to see some entries on your blog! Way to go! Your apt looks nice. Can't wait to see it. Ava is so cute on her bed. Now, dear, stand firm - make her sleep in it!