Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Some Good News

I have some good news. Next Tuesday is my last day with Einsteins! I was offered an Assistant Manager position with Jamba Juice so I am going back. I am really excited about this change. Of course, as with any change I have a little anxiety, but I really feel that this job change is the right choice. I am really excited and hopefully if all goes according to my plan I will be promoted to a General Manager by the end of the year and have my own store. There are 3 new locations scheduled to open by October and I really want to get one of them.

3 comments:

Adrienne Hansen said...

Congratulations on the job Julie! You work so hard and really deserve the promotion! Ava is lucky to have such a hard working mom. I can't believe how big she is now! She is growing up so fast! I swear she gets more and more adorable each time I see her!

Grammy said...

Good luck with your new job! I am so excited for you and hope it turns out the way you want it to. You are doing a fantastic job with everything!

Anonymous said...

I love you and I am very proud of you. Good Luck with your new job. I know that you will do very well.