Friday, June 27, 2008

Sad Day

Today I am a little sad.  In fact I have been sad all week.  For the past year Ava has been going to Gail's while I work and go to school.  Sunday night Gail told be that she got another job and will not be watching kids any longer.  What?  I was completely speechless!  She watched Ava all of this week, but today is Ava's last day at Gails.  Day care is the trial of my life.  When that isn't working out, nothing else seems right.  Luckily I work from home so Ava can hang at home with me, it just makes my job a little stressful.  I do need to find someone by the end of summer though for when schools starts.  I know that everything will eventually work itself out but I am still so stressed.  I loved having Ava at Gails.  She loved being there too.  I never for one second worried about her while she was there and I fear that I will never find that kind of security again.

3 comments:

Carly said...

Wow! Is Gail not doing preschool anymore either? I wish I could help you out but I am in the same boat as you with work and school. If you need Ry to help out some this summer I am sure she would love to.

Unknown said...

So sorry- You know I am always here for her though:)

Grammy said...

These kinds of changes are always sad. Yes, Gail was so good to Ava and she had fun there. Keep on looking around. Something good will work out for you. I wish I were close by to help, but oh well.