Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Would you go out with this guy?

I have had some pretty interesting things happen to me with my latest attempts at dating. I think I have been pretty lucky to not have had strange things happen before now. Yes, I do know that it is easy to be something you are not on the internet, good or bad. But, I have never had people be so openly forward with things. I will be polite and not share my most offensive experience with you and just share the latest one. Tell me what you think. Here is the email I received Sunday exactly the way he wrote it with my own commentary added in! Laugh, it is kind of funny and then let me know what you think cause I'm curious.

Hi Hot Momy you look so good. (ok first, momy is spelled wrong and yes I notice stupid stuff like this and while I know we all make typos this one just annoyed me for some reason. Second I DO NOT want to be called mommy by anyone but Ava especially some one I might want to date, it just doesn't work for me. A hot mama here and there by my friends or people I know, yes, but not some one of the opposite sex, EVER!) I would like to take you out and kiss you all over. (WHAT? This is kind of where my jaw dropped. I want to kiss you all over? Is that really how you introduce yourself to some one you are attracted to? I don't know but I just sat here for a minute and was like ARE YOU KIDDING ME?) My name is some weirdo you have never met!........ (I will be polite and not put his name, but we can just call him WEIRDO because it seems fitting to me)

So my main question is: Would you go out with this guy?


Now just for fun the music video of the song I Want to Kiss You All Over by Excile (1978) and the best part is the guy who sent the email looks quite similar to the long haired lead singer, just with a black comb over hairstyle.

15 comments:

Sharon said...

No. Never! He is psycho! Steer clear.

Grammy said...

Ummmm. No. I would not go out with this dude. And to take it just a little further - I don't like comb-overs. I saw a guy at Walmart last night with a really bad one. He was this cute little old guy with really brown skin, and his hair was a beautiful silver gray. He was completely bald with a nice thick fringe. One back/side area of the fringe was about 10 inches long, carefully parted, and meticulously combed over the shiny crown of his head with some nice bangs in the front. You could see the shine through the strands of hair. The thing that was bad, was a piece of the long hair had come unpasted from its assigned spot, and was hanging down clear over his collar and down his back. I'm sure he though he looked good with that baldness all carefully pasted over. Poor guy!

Janessa Couch said...

He sounds like a psycho to me. I would have nothing to do with the guy! Scary.

Jamie and Family said...

Now THOSE are the kind of guys that can make you feel like you will NEVER find someone normal! Ugh. Seriously. Scary to think that those types of people are walking around posing as normal humans! :-)

Thanks for popping by to see us for a bit when we were at Katie's! I always love seeing you :-)

Anna said...

That's sweet. But rapist material if you know what I mean. The term date rape comes to mind even...

Heidi Sue said...

WOW! thtats kind of freaky he sounds Weird. I would stay clear. I do like the video. I hope you have a great week.

Kori said...

I so do not envy you for being in the dating world! You poor thing! Don't get discouraged though. I know there is a normal guy out there for you...somewhere!

Carly said...

Oh my gosh!!!!

Chris Grover said...

oh julie! are you kidding me?! i have to agree that poor spelling always gets me too! hehe! but that was the tip of the iceburg! RUN from that dude!

heidi said...

I think the word scary sums up this experience quite well. Yuck.

The Skinners said...

no way! Just know that you only need to find ONE great on amongst all the creeps. Good luck!!! I also loved your facts about yourself... Im a closet picky person too ha ha.

Anonymous said...

DELETE! I know you weren't even serious on this one! Did he send a video? If he moved like the lead singer that's creepy by itself. Good thing we didn't have videos when that song came out, I loved the song but not after watching those guys. But love your Mom's response, I don't think she can say a negative thing about anyone. That's why we all love her so much. _ Karen

Karen said...

DELETE! I know you weren't even serious on this one! Did he send a video? If he moved like the lead singer that's creepy by itself. Good thing we didn't have videos when that song came out, I loved the song but not after watching those guys. But love your Mom's response, I don't think she can say a negative thing about anyone. That's why we all love her so much.

britt said...

oh no!!!!!!! be careful girl.

Carlotta said...

I say you should respond by saying,"hey hot Popa" ROFL!!!! Please continue your search.