Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fun! Fun! Fun!





It has been so great to have some time off!  I have enjoyed being home with my girl, and I think she is enjoying it as well.  I bought her a new bike last week and she was thrilled!  She has spent tons of time playing outside with her bike and her friends!  I am also happy to announce that I got a 99% on the final that cause me so much stress!  WOO HOO!!!! So happy that turned out well. Not all of my grades for the semester have been posted but as of right now I have a 3.49 GPA, which I will not complain about :)  Life is Good!

7 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

She looks so confident on her cute bike. :) What a fun gift. Great job on your finals, with all that you do you totally impress me!!!!!!!!!!

Grammy said...

Way to go, Jewels! You earned some time off and the right to be proud of all your hard work. Where's YOUR bike??

Tori said...

Her bike is cute and it looks like she is enjoying it! Congrats on the great grades!!

Chris Grover said...

i bet you are loving this break time with ava! well deserved, too! what a little pro on her new bike, too! so cute!

Unknown said...

SO fun!!!!

Tricia said...

I am so proud of you and your semester! I am so amazed @ Ava - seems only a year ago you were running around here or should I say waddling around here - miss you guys!! xoxox

Tricia said...

Its a perfect bike for her! I am so proud you did soooo fabulous on your finals!!!