Thursday, November 05, 2009

Funny Story!

So, I have rejoined LDS singles online.... that is a whole different saga of my life. I guess if anything it provides me with entertaining stories to tell. So today I was online and this guy initiated a conversation with me. I checked out his profile and decided I wasn't really that into him so I replied a simple "thanks but no thanks". I have come to use this phrase often. It just gets to the point in a polite way. After I said that I just closed the chat window. He then responded "Nice, just close out the window. You weren't that cute anyway, fatty!" I seriously busted up!!!!! I guess I found it so funny because he must not have thought I was too fat to say hello to. I guess I gained a few instant pounds when I decided not to be interested in him. Oh the joys of dating! Especially online where people can be extra bold with out any real accountability for the words.

3 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

Not the kind of guy I would want you or my daughter or anyone I knew to be interested in. That is hilarious though, even the second time I read it. :) Weird story but I rekindled my relationship with Mitchell when I found him on that same website while we were dating. I lost touch with him then once I found him on there I wrote to him and it was history after that. So, it works! :)

Unknown said...

Seriously!

Tammy said...

Hang in there Julie, you deserve someone who will treat you like the jewel you are. And Fatty, I wish I looked like you. Glad you didn't take it to heart, and isn't phat like a good word, like "sick" is now.

Hilarious story however. I have a good friend who has tried e harmony, she's met some really nice guys on there.

Good luck, he'll show up one day...I'm sure of it. Love ya Sister!