Tuesday, November 17, 2009

She's 5!!!!!

Can you believe my "baby" is 5? I can't..... in some ways it feels like she was just born and other days it really does feel like another life time ago. But I guess you could say it was a whole different life 5 years ago than it is today. My big sis Katie took these adorable pictures of Ava for me this morning. I LOVE them.....






Ava is a vibrant 5 year old. She is always bursting with energy and excitement. Right now she is really into playing with her dolls and insists on taking them practically everywhere with us. She is also really into Tinker Bell and want everything to be like "Tinker". She loves the movie Marley and Me and watched it several times a week. I don't think I have seen the movie from start to finish but I have the whole thing basically memorized. Maybe one of these days I will sit down and actually watch it with her. She has developed quite the sassy mouth in the last few weeks. I am hoping she overcomes this VERY soon! I am thankful for Ava and for the joy she has brought into my life. I had no idea what I was getting into, but I could never have imagined our life would unfold in the way that it has in the past five years. I love you Ava!

6 comments:

Anna said...

Happy Birthday AVA!!! We love ya!

amy said...

The pictures are great. she is such a cute girl. Katie takes great pictures.

The Skinners said...

Shes beautiful! Love those pictures of her.

Unknown said...

She is pretty darn cute!

Tiffany said...

So cute! It was fun to see you at the ice show the other day!

Grammy said...

I could just get lost in those big, shining, brown eyes! She is so darling! Happy Birthday to my angel, Ava! My favorite thing was talking to her on the phone and listening to her chatter on and on and then all of a sudden she says "I love you Gramma. Hasta Luego!"