Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yum! Yummy! Yummy!

I made way to many sugar cookies yesterday. I don't know what I was thinking but I made a double batch and by the end of the project I was wondering what in the world I was thinking. But seriously, my sugar cookies are the one thing I can actually feel some pride over when it comes to having any skills in the kitchen. I am getting better, but I can only be so ambitious when it comes to cooking for myself and Miss Ava. I took some cookies over to Katie's and my cookies were a hit with Luka. Katie and I were just talking away when I hear Luka say "yum, yum, yummy!" and then he just put his face right down into the cookie for another bite. It was so funny! Man I love that little guy :)

Yes, they really are that good!

5 comments:

Grammy said...

Absolutely fabulous. I love your cookies. Luka loves your cookies, too. He is so cute! I love his eyelashes! I love the heart stuck to his chin. So funny!

Krista and Aaron said...

Yum! We made some today and I have already eaten my share!

Unknown said...

They are for sure!

Carly said...

YES THEY ARE!!! Thank you for sharing with us! I love the last picture of Luka licking his lips.

Janessa Couch said...

Ok, so are you going to share your recipe or do we have to keep wiping the drool away from our mouths everytime you make yummy sugar cookies and we can't eat them with you? :)