Saturday, February 27, 2010

The lastest.....

I had a HOT date last night.......

It may have even included a few whip cream kisses, but I loved them.....

Is he not the cutest boy EVER..... I heart him
We were supervised by this crazy person.......
And these two cutie pies....... Is my third nephew not the cutest guy! I heart him too.....
I got some new art work in my house as well........ It was not my happiest moment, but still kind of funny. I wish I knew what inspired the desire to just write her name on the wall. Aren't kids supposed to out grow the need to write on walls after the age of 2?

School is going well. Can you believe that I will be graduating in just two short months? Me either. The count down is on for MAY 7TH. It is going to be an awesome day for my little family. Still trying to figure out how to get out of public crying for this one.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute- We heart you too! Luka did miss his AVIE though!

Anna said...

Bawl away, you've earned it!!! What are we doing after to celebrate? S and the City?

Becca's Bologna said...

Cute! I miss you all so much it hurts!! well dad said he would talk to mom sometime about coming to visit. Ill text him right now and remind him.

Grammy said...

Nice Date. He is one irresistable little guy! I would love a whipped cream kiss from him! I think it is hilarious that Ava wrote her name on the wall! (paybacks) I can't wait for your graduation. I am so excited for you! This will be a real landmark event for you! I am very proud of you, Jewels. You have set a goal, worked, and now you are reaching the end. Way to go! Happy Job Hunting!!