Monday, May 10, 2010

Graduation!

Seriously, one of the best days of my life! It was fun to just be with the people I love the most all day. It was so fun to have everyone there so share such a special day with me. Becca and my Mom came early with me and saved seats for everyone. They picked the best seats, where I could see them the whole time and they could see where I was. It was fun to have Ava waving at me and blowing kisses to me. I was a little stressed about how she would behave during the graduation, but from what everyone said, she was good. We went to Cheesecake after to do my favorite thing, eat! It was fun although we had to wait 2 hours to get a table. That place was a zoo, my Mom even got sat on by some fat lady! Ahahahahaha! Here is the day in pictures.....
In my seat waiting for the graduation to startWalking down the stairs.....

Waiting for my turn.....

Got my fancy diploma holder.....
Shaking more hands.....
WooHoo!!! Typical cheesy smile :)
So Happy!
Dad and Nan. I could not have done this without the support of loving parents :)
Me and my girl! It was so fun to be able to see her and wave to her during the graduation. I hope she always remembers this day cause we got here together.
My sista's! I am so lucky to have sisters that are my best friends. We always have so much fun when we are together and I can't imagine my life without them.
My mama! I seriously have the greatest Mom! She is always standing behind me and has been there to catch me every time I fall. Love you Mom!
Katie and Ryan, two of my biggest supporters. My sister is married to the greatest guy. They have done so much for Ava and I. I am so thankful for them and all they do for my family :)
Sharon and Brad, or the family that adopted me. I love how typical this picture is. Ava and I are so lucky to have Brad and Sharon.
Typical..... Isn't Ava's face just so cute in this one?
Brad took Ava to Build A Bear during out two hour wait for dinner, and she made this cute graduation dog back for me. It has a cute little cap on and little banner that say Class of 2010, Ava also got to write a personal message to me on it. So cute (mostly cause she was so excited to give it to me, Thanks Brad)

The day wouldn't have been complete without any of these people to share it with. I am so thankful for all of them in different ways. Family really is everything! Now on to the next step..... Whatever it may be!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved my chat with Ava on the way there. I hope I didn't teach her too many bad words during our parking drama. I especially loved her story of the plumbers. Dinner was great- even wort the wait. It was a good day. GOOD JOB!

Unknown said...

Congrats again beautiful julie!

Grammy said...

I am so glad I could be there for this very special day in your life! I had a blast with my girls and my grandkids all weekend long! You are such a beautiful girl, Jewels!

Janessa Couch said...

You amaze me! I too am so proud of you. That is such an awesome accomplishment!

The Skinners said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Allan and Diane said...

Hey Jules--WAY TO GO! We are so proud of you for your BIG accomplishment which you will never regret. I'm sure it was difficult at times and a bit threatening but you proved to everyone that YOU COULD DO IT. Good things will be ahead for you girl.