Monday, June 29, 2009

Gum Bubbles!




Last week Ava and I spent in Island Park Idaho with my Mom, Rod, Becca and Nick and had such a blast! We took lots of pictures and I will post some on Wednesday when my Mom and Becca come back into town. So for now, just some cute pictures of me and Savannah. Saturday afternoon Savannah and I spent some quality time seeing who could blow the biggest bubble with their gum. It was so much fun! It has been awhile since I have spend some one on one time with Savannah, she has grown up so much lately! I am so lucky to be her auntie :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute- what a good auntie!

Grammy said...

Great pictures! You two are so cute with your green bubble gum. Savannah is growing up way too fast, as all little girls do.

Kori said...

Such cute pics!

Chris Grover said...

very cute! those kids are so lucky to have such a fun aunt! and ava is lucky to have such a fun mom!