Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Lagoon!


This is my favorite! Ava and Alex on the Tilt a Wirl. I think we went on this one like 5 times!

Cassidy, Alex and Ava! Aren't they the cutes friends!

More Tilt a Wirl fun!

Ava and Alex

Ava laughing on one of the rides! Isn't she too cute?

Love how big her smile is! We were seriously laughing so hard!

Ava playing in the fountain :)
I took Ava to Lagoon today, and I must admit I was pleasantly surprised!  I wasn't all that excited about going.  I haven't been to Lagoon since I was 12 so I had no idea what to expect at all.  There were so many fun rides that Ava could go on and she absolutely loved it!  She is quite the little dare devil and loved the "fast" rides.  When we met up with our friends Mandi and Alex she only wanted to go on rides with Alex and not me!  I was a little nervous watching her on some of the rides without me being right beside her.  Mandi and I also did the catapult and it was SO MUCH FUN!  We paid for the video but when I went back to get it they had lost it.  They refunded our money, but I was so sad to not get to see the video:(  I love the pictures of Ava on the rides, she would just laugh her head off.  I loved seeing her so happy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had fun! Luka's favorite ride was the Log Jammer. How did you take those pictures while you were on the ride- I would have been laughing too hard.

Grammy said...

Glad you had so much fun. I always loved stake Lagoon day. Especially when I was a teenager and could go off with my friends.

Janessa Couch said...

What a fun day!

Sharon said...

The pictures are priceless! I am so glad she had fun and was not too scared. Brad is upset cuz he wanted to go :) I told him he could go next time.