Wednesday, June 17, 2009

How much do you like fry sauce?

Fry sauce is most definitely a "utah thing", but is pretty good. But do you think it is good enough to just drink it right out of the cup? My nephew Luka sure does! He loves to dip his food in any kind of sauce actually, but this particular day dipping wasn't enough so he just picked the cup up and poured it straight into his mouth! On Monday Katie and I decided to meet up for lunch with the kids at Carls Jr. for some lunch. Luka was only dipping his fries and then sucking off the fry sauce. Katie told him to start talking some bites. He obediently took a bite of his fry, then got this disgusted look on his face, stuck out his tongue and wiped the fry off. Man I love that kid!

4 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

I love fry sauce too, but not that much. I have caught my daughters drinking taco sauce and ketchup. If they had fry sauce around here in packets, I bet I would find them doing the same thing. He is so cute! I love his eyes.

Becca's Bologna said...

haha he is so cute!!!! i miss you guys! i make fry sauce for all my friends at lunch every day at school and they all love it! haha

Grammy said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I bet he was laughing, too!

Unknown said...

I think he inherited his love of "sauce" from me. He is too cute:)