Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Ava's First Day

Here are a few pictures of Ava's first day of school. She looked so adorable and was so excited! She wanted aunt Katie to curl her hair, so thank you to Katie for helping with that. I took a few more at the school, but my camera is down in the car and I am too tired to go get it, but I at least wanted to get a few pictures up. Life is moving pretty fast around here and I WILL make time to fill you all in ;) But for now..... here is my beautiful baby.

6 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

These pics want me to cry since I know that my baby will be going to kindergarten next week. You did it, so I can. :) She is so cute and I love her curly hair.

Becca's Bologna said...

She is soooo cute!! I cant beleive she's already starting school. Shes getting so big! Cant wait to see you guys on Friday. :D

Tricia said...

Ava is soooo awesome!!! She gets it from you! You two have grown and changed sooo much.... I just have cry eyes thinking about the last 5 years... You are amazing. Great things are coming to her and to you!! xoxoxoxo I believe! Congrats Ava! Go get 'um all!!

Anna said...

Yay!!! How fun! How is your new job going???

Grammy said...

Hooray for Ava! She is BEAUTIFUL! Just like her mommy. Can't believe she is in school already. Where did the time go? I still picture her in her "Aunt Jemima" hat! And sucking Jamba Juice through a straw...

Kori said...

Sounds like you survived, too. Isn't it amazing how quickly school makes them grow up?! Ava looks darling.