Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Much to Celebrate.....

My birthday was great this year! I can't believe it is my last year as a 20 something, but I am trying not to dwell on it because 30 is the new 20 right?

Friday night Katie, Carly and Anna took me to dinner at Typhoon and then we did some shopping. It was a super fun night, but then again I never complain about a night out with the girls :)


Thursday night was Sharon and Brad took us to dinner at Ruth's Diner. Nathan, Emily, Caden and Blake came too! It was so fun to see them all :) I can't believe how big the twins are getting. Ava had a little fun with my camera taking pictures of herself and us while we waited for our table.

Thanks to everyone who made my day special!

3 comments:

Kori said...

Looks like you had a lovely time. Happy belated birthday!

Unknown said...

I need some waffles

Grammy said...

Wish I could have had waffles with you.