Friday, February 29, 2008

Last Weekend




Ava and I were lucky enough to spend last weekend in Arizona visiting my Mom, Rod, Becca and Nick.  It was so much fun to be there!  I miss my Mom so much.  I moved to Utah so I could live closer to her and then she up and moved to Arizona!  The weather was fabulous and Ava had so much fun playing at the park and drawing with sidewalk chalk!  She loves to be outside so it was a great treat for her to get to play outside after a long and snowy winter.  Her are few pics from our trip, I wish that I would have taken a few more :(

2 comments:

Amy said...

that last one is so cute! i can't believe she's comfortable!

Grammy said...

We TOTALLY loved having you here! We must do it again, and soon! I miss you so much. It was good to hug you and talk and laugh. Ava is such a little fireball. It was fun to cuddle her and read her a story, draw with the chalk, and play at the park with her. We miss you!