Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Sleeping Beauty



This is my cute little sleeping beauty.  I think that most parents will agree with me that there is just something special about seeing your kids sleeping soundly.  This picture gives you a pretty good idea about how close Ava sleeps to me all night.  Right on the edge of my pillow and keeps her hand on me pretty much all night.  When we go to bed she insists on cuddling and that I squeeze her really tight.  Last night she was getting mad because I wasn't squeezing tight enough! She is such a joy to have around.  The down side to having her sleep with me is that I can't get a good nights sleep when she is in California!  I know I need to start working on getting her to sleep in her own bed, but I have to admit I just like having her with me.  Last night she was up crying with an ear ache so we will be heading to Kids Care right after I go to my math class.  I have a mid term on Thursday so there is no way I am missing class today.  Wish me luck, cause if you know much about my math skills I really need a miracle on this one :)

4 comments:

Carlotta said...

She looks like you laying there. =) No worries my baby still sleeps in my room 7yrs later. LOL She is so quiet and you would think it wouldn't affect me when she is gone but it does. It takes me FOREVER to fall asleep when she isn't there. Nothing wrong with it since there isn't anybody else around. Enjoy the special loves. Soon enough she won't want to and you will want to.

Unknown said...

I wish I could help you with the math but you know how bad my skills are!

Grammy said...

Sorry about the bad math skills. I can't help either. But you do have the right for a clear mind and help from above if you have studied as much as you can. (You know, pray like everything depends on God, and the work like everything depends on you.) 'Tis a great way to achieve. Things will be brought to your remembrance. I have experience this great gift.

Janet said...

Julie,
Ava is unbelievably beautiful. She is just a darker version of you. Good luck in school. You are as smart as you are beautiful. You don't have to have a 4 point. Just jump through the hoops.