Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Somebody SHOOT ME!!!!


I just looked out the window and saw that it was snowing yet again!  Seriously people I can't take it any more.  NO MORE SNOW!!!! Especially Mon-Thurs when I have to walk to class.  It is the worst to be walking up hill on snow.  It is slippery and I know that very soon I will actually fall and look like a total idiot.  I slipped so bad last Wednesday that the guy walking behinde me asked if I was okay.  I was okay, but my ego was not.  Somebody please, make the snow stop!  I need a Hawaiian vacation.  Anyone want to run away with me?

4 comments:

Grammy said...

I'm all for Hawaii. When do we leave?

heidi said...

ah.. hawaii sounds wonderful right now. Any time as long as someone else gets to pay.

Kori said...

I usually don't mind the snow but, this is really getting to be rediculous. Hawaii--name the place, date, and time, and I'll be there!

Carlotta said...

I'm going to rent an industrial heater and start melting it myself. Ha you can actually tell Ava that you walked to school up hill in the snow stories. LOL =)