Friday, April 18, 2008

I WANT:  a perfectly sculpted and tan body, no stretch marks please
I HAVE:  big plans for a much needed girls night out with Katie, thanks Ryan
I WISH:  i didn't have to study for my finals all weekend
I HATE:  when people don't use there signals when driving
I MISS:  my friend Tricia
I HEAR:  Shoop by Salt-n-Pepa, and Ava talking to herself in the kitchen
I WONDER:  if I will actually pull off passing my math class, it is close people!
I REGRET:  too many things, but the past is just that, the past
I AM NOT:  good at my current jogb, in fact I pretty much suck at it
I DANCE:  I have no skills in this department
I SING:  in my car
I CRY:  when I watch the movie Hope Floats 
I AM NOT ALWAYS:  on top of things the way I should be
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS:  pretty much nothing, not a creative bone in this body
I WRITE:  for the past four months I have written 6 papers for school, got A's on all them too thank you very much
I CONFUSE:  myself
I NEED:  a personal assistant and a maid, oh yeah and a sugar daddy :)
I SHOULD:  do better at keeping up with my house work and laundry
I START:  everyday with checking my email and everyone's blogs
I FINISH:  with kissing my sweet girl and telling her how much she needs and giving thanks for all my many, many blessings!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will pray for you to pass that math class. But remember your self you have the ability too, right? I know you can do it. You are amazing.

Grammy said...

Very personal and revealing post. Love it. Where did you get this idea??

And you are smart and beautiful and talented and capable. You can pretty much do whatever you set your mind to, and don't you forget it!