Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Happy Birthday Sharon!



Happy Birthday Sharon!!! Thank you so much for all you do for me and Ava. I can't imagine my life without you and I am so thankful that you are part of mine and Ava's family. You are amazing and we LOVE you so, so much! Here are a few reasons why I love you:

1. You are seriously the STRONGEST person I know
2. Your smile always warms my heart
3. You love Ava and I know that you would do anything for her
4. You never hesitate to serve others
5. You laugh and cry with me

Here are a few reason why Ava loves her ( I did not edit these answers)

1. Its her birthday
2. she lets us come over and eat
3. she reads me books
4. she comes to church
5. we let her come over to our house

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sharon. I love you to for taking such good care of my girls. You are a blessing and our family really appreciates you.

Sharon said...

I couldn't have asked for a better birthday present! Thanks for the kind words. I love you and Ava like my own. Thanks for bringing so much joy into my life.

Grammy said...

Oh, Sharon! Happy Birthday! Thanks for loving and caring so much for my girls. It makes being so far from them away a little less worriesome. I am so thankful that you have become such an intricate part of our lives that way. You are such an amazing woman! And I am so appreciative of how you loved my dear mom, even when she was way crazy there at the end. She was a grand lady. Thanks, Sharon!