Sunday, April 20, 2008

IF IT IS SANITY YOU ARE AFTER LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE


I truly believe that a good laugh is essential to the survival of ones spirit.  It makes me FEEL better.  It keeps me going.  I NEED to laugh at least once a day.  I truly believe that being able to laugh at oneself is one of the best qualities a person can have.  If I could not laugh at myself I would be one pretty frustrated person.  I do some of the stupidest things sometimes that if I couldn't just shrug off with a laugh they could ruin my whole day.  I probably laugh the most when hanging out with my two sisters and my mom.  When me and Katie get going we can't stop some times.  We get under control take one look at each other and start up again.  I love moments like these, they literally keep me sane. Laughter is the sensation of feeling good all over and showing it principally in one place.  Have you had a good laugh today?  This picture is dedicated to Becca, she is the queen of taking silly pictures, this one never fails to make me laugh at least a little.

4 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

Aren't sisters the best!?! There is no friend like that of a sister. You look so cute in that picture!

Unknown said...

HA HA HA! You so crazy. I love to laugh with you too.

Grammy said...

I have NEVER laughed with anyone the way I laugh with you and Katie! I love when you do the dinner scenes from the Nutty Professor, and your imitation of Julia Roberts in Steel Magnolias. You are so much fun! Sometimes I just think it scandalous, the way we laugh!

Becca's Bologna said...

HAHA That goes in the silly pictures hall of fame! Laughing with you guys is what i miss the most when im away. Thanks for the laugh!