Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Day!


My cute new book shelf!


Ava and Elomy (Emily)


Look at that serious look on her face!

I am 27 today! I feel a little old, but still in my twenties so its all good for a few more years at least! We went out and celebrated my birthday last night with dinner at Benihana's. Sharon rounded up the whole family and it was so fun to be with everyone! Ava was very impressed with having her dinner cooked right there in front of her. They even had special chop stick for kids! I even got the special singing that come with Benihana! They have a big drum and a tamberine they beat while they sing to you (Katie and Carly can laugh about this!) and I even got my picture taken. We had a good laugh cause it looks like I was all alone for dinner in the picture. We came back to my house for my all time favorite, lemon sour cream pie from Marie Calendars. Ava has now requested that we go there for her birthday, she was very impressed! Thank you Sharon and Brad for making it such a special night! Now I am off to school - I have class from 9 - 3:30 today and I am actually very excited about it. I have some really good classes this semester!

10 comments:

Kori said...

Happy Birthday to you! Sounds like a fun evening. I've never been to Benihana but have heard good things. Hope your day is great. Good luck with school this semester.

Tori said...

Happy Birthday and Good Luck with school!!!! I am glad you have some classes you'll enjoy this sememster...it always makes it more fun when you enjoy it!!

Janessa Couch said...

Happy Birthday. Benihana sounds like a lot of fun. I need to go there for my birthday. Good luck with school. You look really cute, like always.

Adrienne Hansen said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day! Those shelves look way cute-can't wait to see what fun things you put on them!

Sharon said...

It was so much fun! We love you and Ava very much. Have a good day.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I guess our invite from Sharon got lost in the mail HA. Hope you have a great day and that your birthday wishes come true.

Carly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!!!!! I have a big smiel on my face remembering last years bday celebration and the singing at Benihanas. :-)
Hope you have a great birthday!

The Skinners said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I turned 27 this year too, and for some reason I felt so old being only 3 years away from 30. But you seem so cute and young still, so I guess Im ok!

Grammy said...

Oh my Jewels! 27 years. I remember your 1st birthday like it was yesterday. I made you a round cake with white frosting trimmed in pink, with one pink candle. That was back when I still baked and decorated birthday cakes! and I remember your 3rd - that is when the Spechts brought you a birthday cake because I had just had the surgery to fix my overbite and my mouth was wired shut. Do you remember that? I am so glad you are celebrating another year. Each one is special. Cherish life.

Chris Grover said...

ok, so i'm WAY late, but happy birthday!! i always loved that our bday's were just days apart! made it easy to remember yours! hope it was a GREAT day for you!