Tuesday, August 12, 2008

River Trip

Katie and Ryan go on a river trip every summer with a group from Ryan's work. This summer they invited Becca, Nick, Chris and I to come along for the fun.  We had a blast!  It was so much fun to be with my sisters and create more memories together.  I look forward to any time that we get to spend together and have a good time and we always manage to have the BEST time together!  We all took a turn throwing each other off the raft.  Katie and I went in twice together, I got Becca three times (she never got me back either!), Nick pushed Ryan over board and Ryan managed to push me and Chris in.  We cliff jumped, and got a good laugh when Ryan got dumped out of his duckie and we had to rescue him. Thanks Katie and Ryan for such a fun weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a fun trip! I am glad you made the cut HA!

Grammy said...

Sounds like you all had a great time. Becca is peeling - really gross on her scalp and top of knees. She looks like a leper!

Becca's Bologna said...

That was such a fun trip. I love going places with you guys. Haha wow i really need to get you back for pushing me in!