Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bug Tag......

How it works...... write down 10 things that bug you and 10 people you tag...

Not in any particular order, mind you.....

1. People who drive with their turn signals on but are clearly not turning.
2. When Ava asks me the same question over and over again even though I have answered it several times.
3. People who talk during class as if no one else cares what the teacher is saying. Annoying!
4. Losing my keys only to find they have been in my pocket the whole time.
5. Being late
6. The grocery store. I just don't like going there, everything about it bugs me. The smell, people who just mosy along, waiting in line......
7. People who walk their dogs and don't put a leash on them. Not everyone wants your dog to jump on them! (this happened to me at school last week, I was not happy, not happy at ALL!)
8. Tests that only have 8 questions and are worth 100 points. Seriously that leaves no room for any error!
9. My frizz ball hair
10. Walking to class in the snow


I am copying Tammy and just tagging the next ten people who read my blog. Leave a comment if you want to play so I can check out your answers.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I got tagged.