Friday, February 20, 2009

What can I say? It's tradition........

Growing up my Dad and I used to wrestle quite often. Everyone in the family had their own wrestling name and yes I remember them all. Me = Reddy Spaghetti, Katie = Sicky Nicky, Mom = Go Mamma Go, and Dad was The Crusher. We even gave my Clark Grandparents their own names when they lived near by. Grandpa was Hot Dog Bully and my Grandma was Go Granny Go. Yes I know all of this is completely random, but I remember these wrestling matches as being so fun when I was a kid of 6 or 7. I still enjoy a little rumble every now and then. Sometime I take on Cooper, and boy does that little guy have some moves. His favorite one for awhile was the body slam. He would run and just throw himself right on my stomach! Well on Sunday I decided that Becca needed some family wrestling memories! We had new wrestling names though. Becca was Dairy Bear and I was Wigdal Pillow. It was quite the match, but really people if you must know I totally won! No one has moves like me, seriously. I did get a few rug burns on my arm so I will give Becca credit, she put up a good fight. The best part is that my mom was snapping pictures the whole time! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

mYou go girlie! Wow do you ever have a high kick. Looks like you do some kick boxing, or you could.

Becca's Bologna said...

There seems to be some Confusion!! I SO WON! i guess well have to re settle this when i come next time WIGGY haha!! Seriously though, our wrestleing this sunday was like EPIC!!

- DB

Grammy said...

Great shots. I wonder who the photographer was...?? You gusy make me laugh!!! It was way fun to watch you, but know this: I could whip you both. And my name was "Big Mamma" and it still is.