Sunday, February 15, 2009

This made my Day!

Friday morning I was just relaxing in my bathrobe have a quiet morning at home when I heard a knock on my screen door.  I was a little weirded out cause no one ever comes to my house.  I opened the door to find this box.....
My first reaction upon seeing a flower box on my door step was that they must be for my neighbor next door, but then I saw my name on the box. I immediately started getting a little teary eyed. When I opened the box there was this card on top.....
This is when the tears really started flowing! I was so touched that some one thought of me and would do something so sweet for me! Seriously it was so amazing and restored some of my faith in humankind. I don't know who sent the flowers or if they read my blog, but THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

5 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

That is very thoughtful and sweet :-). You look really cute in that pic!

Kori said...

How pretty! Definitely a day brightener!

Tori said...

Those flowers are gorgeous!

Krystal said...

What a beautiful story, and gift of love! That really makes you cry... It is always nice to see love going on in the lives of others. What a special day for you! I'm really glad someone could make you smile. You are such a good mom, and little Ava is lucky to have you. What beautiful flowers! By the way did you get my email? I would love to have you join in on our blog.

Janessa Couch said...

How sweet and so gorgeous. I love your picture with the flowers, so cute.