Monday, February 02, 2009

On Hope......

I got what I think is a really cool book at Christmas time. I really wanted to share the thoughts in it. It is inspired by the song I Hope You Dance. I loved the thoughts in it that went along with the lyrics of this song. All of them correspond with the hopes and dreams I have for myself, my little Ava, and of course all the other people I love so much. So today the thoughts are on Hope.

What is Hope?
To want? To Desire?
To expect that what's envisioned
may indeed happen?
YES to all of the above.
Is hope that gut feeling that it's 
worth holding out
and hanging on for just a little longer?
ABSOLUTELY.
Is hope the core of the human condition?
CERTAINLY
Can you have hope without
faith and humility and wonder?
THAT'S TOUGH
Just the thought that there's something bigger, 
something truer, something totally surprising
out there waiting for us is......
priceless.

What would you be without hope
growing deep in your bones,
thriving in every inch of you?

NOTHING.

What does it take to hope?

EVERYTHING!

Hope takes never ceasing
to be amazed.....

Wearing
your soul on your sleeve....

Holding
your breathe, waiting to hear
"I love you, too...."

Believing
that tomorrow could be better than today....
that you'll get a second chance....
That you'll make a difference...
that you matter.


Mark D. Sanders & Tia Sillers

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Way true. Way Beautiful - just like you.