Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Quiet.......

My house is quiet.  Way too quiet.  I miss my girl.  In fact my heart is aching for her.  I was greatly feeling the need for a break in the days before she left.  But now I am just wishing she were here because in all reality she keeps me going.  She keeps a smile on my face, and laughter in our house.  She keeps me moving, and when she is gone my world seems to stand still.  I know that taking care of her is my most important job, but really, taking care of her takes care of me.  Isn't it strange how the things that bring us the most happiness can also bring us the most sorrow as well.  Isn't it ironic?  I think so.

3 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

Just try to take advantage of it and get a lot of studying done then before you know it she will be back.

Kori said...

Right at this moment my house is kinda like a zoo...we have a Grant's little friend here so the noise level have about doubled. He's been here for 2.5 hrs and we have 30 more minutes to go so QUIET is sounding really nice to me right about now. I really needed your thoughts because they made me realize I would really miss having the sounds of my kids playing. They are quite joyful sounds, aren't they?! Hang in there, Ava will be home before you know it!

Grammy said...

I would love to see my little angel before I go back to AZ. I miss her too! It is so good to see you, though. I treasure every minute we get.