Sunday, March 30, 2008

Part of me in 100

1. I have no middle name
2. I am a mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend
3. I hate oranges and bananas, with a passion
4. I have never broken a bone
5. I shave my arms (I hate body hair!)
6. My favorite color to wear is black
7. I will be 27 this year :(
8. I am only 5'1"
9. I love to get pedicures
10. My favorite movie is Steel Magnolia's
11. I listen to the Morning Zoo on 97.1 zht every morning.  It never fails to make me laugh out loud at least once!
12. I finally joined the 21st century in December!  I now have an i-pod, cable, a computer, and the internet.  Yeah!
13. I pray every day for my "prince charming" to find me or for me to find him. 
14. I am excellent at multi-tasking
15. I have two sisters who are completely fab!
16. I also have 9 step brothers and sisters
17 I am the oldest single grand child on my Dad's side of the family
18. I hate wearing dresses and shorts
19. I wear make up everyday
20. I have two tattoos
21. I really, really want to do the Amazing Race with Katie
22. I peed on the 50 yard line of the football field when I was in High School. Stupid, huh?
23. I have been to the Apollo theatre in harlem
24. I cannot sing, not at all.  If you don't believe me ask my fam
25. I HATE cats
26. I love Coca Cola, haven't a had the real thing in weeks!  
27. I have learned the hard way that there really is life after love, and it is even better than I imagined it would be
28. I have a serious love of junk food
29. I prefer veggies over fruit
30. I am very uncorrdinated
31.  I hate crying in front of people and avoid it at all costs
32. I love the beach, but I love it more at night when you can mostly just hear the waves and the sand is cold on your feet
33. cereal is one of my favorite foods
34. I could eat "breakfast" food for every meal
35. I don't like left overs, ewww
36. I am a wimp when it comes to pain
37. As a child I would tell people I was allergic to work when asked if I had an allergies
38. I have been present at the birth of my niece and one of my nephews
39. I was in labor with Ava for 22 hours.  22 very long hours for every one involved, remember I am a wimp
40. There is almost nothing better than a home cooked meal at my Moms table
41. I love to swim
42. I got my tonsils out when I was 12 and really thought I would die from it
43. My sisters call me "the brother"
44. I tend to be a push over sometimes
45. I am genuine
46. Other girls scare me
47. I can be both really smart and very air headed at the same time
48. I am really good at multi-tasking
49. I hate being barefoot and always have shoes, socks or slippers on
50. I am currently a college student, for the second time
51. I will hopefully get a degree in Social Work
52. Plan B is a sociology degree
53. I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I decided to become a mother
54. That being said it has been the most rewarding thing to ever happen to me
55. My favorite store to shop at is Express
56. I love to read and have a stack of books that are calling my name
57. I was a cheerleader in high school
58. I hate rules 
59.  I am very independent
60. I am terrible at math
61. My favorite perfume is Breath Romance from bath and body works
62. I probably kiss Ava's cheeks at least a 100 times everyday
63. I have the worst habit of hitting the snooze button for an hour before finally dragging myself out of bed
64. I went to San Diego State right after high school and it was one of the best years of my life
65. I look just like my Dad
66. I am sentimental
67. All of my friends are older than me
68. I am right handed
69. I have super thick hair, seriously enough for two people
70. I am very messy, my mom says that I leave a trail behind me where ever I go, and just the other day I realized she is right
71. If I had more money I would so pay someone to clean up after me
72. I have never met a doughnut I didn't like
73. I am shy when I first meet people, it usually takes me a while to warm up
74. Most of my friends and family call me Jewels
75. My worst fear is spending the rest of my life alone
76. Someone once told me to remember the three B's = the bad, the bold, and the beautiful, and still to this day I do
77. If I could go back to any time in my life I would probably pick living in HB with Tricia, we had some good times together and she is one of the few people who really "get me"
78. I never wear jewelry
79. I love being at home
80. I go to the movies alone sometimes and I am totally okay with it
81. I wish that my mom lived close by
82.  My big sister is my best friend and it is rare that a day passes where we don't talk
83. One of the best memories I have of my child hood is the day my little sister Becca was born
84. I never really understood what love was until the birth of my niece Savannah
85. I really, really want to have another child
86. I love wearing lipstick, but hate the way it taste, so I am a brand snob when it comes to buying it
87. I can spend insane amounts of money at the Mac counter
88. I take a HOT bath every night, except when there is no hot water
89. I was a waitress for 4 years and really miss it
90. I still cry at least once a month when I drop Ava off in the morning
91. I always wear pajamas when I am home
92. Me and Ava get a family picture taken every year 
93. My birthday is the time of year I make my resolutions for the new year
94. I need to get better at sticking up for myself
95. I am patiently waiting for August to get here so I can read the next book in the Twilight series, and I would pick the vampire 
96. I am impatient
97. I have naturally curly hair but I have never worn it that way and straighten it everyday
98. I am starting to feel "old"
99. I try not to take myself too seriously
100. I learn new things about myself everyday 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I love you.

Nikki said...

I am doing my best to make sure you are not the oldest cousin on your Mom's side who is not married. =)

Also, my hair - naturally stick straight - I curl it every day. I guess the grass is always greener...

Grammy said...

You are one precious "Jewel!" I love everything about you. All this stuff makes you unique. It makes you YOU! Some of my best memories are with my 3 adorable daughters. Don't we have fun and laugh like nobody's business?

p.s. I am so glad you did not die from having your tonsils out. I would never have forgiven myself!

Janet said...

You are way way way better looking than your father:) and I can't believe you are going to be 27. My favorite thing is to watch Steal Magnoilias with you and your mom.

Becca's Bologna said...

you forgot one thing... You can kick over three feet haha I LOVE YOU!!

Chris Grover said...

loved reading this, julie! it's so fun to learn new things about someone you have known all your life! you're a pretty special girl!