Monday, May 05, 2008

Hawaii Day 2




We had another fun day in Hawaii Saturday.  Of course I was up before the sun at about 5 am.  I sat outside on the balcony of our hotel and just enjoyed the breeze and warm enough to be outside in a tank top weather.  It was so relaxing.  We went to breakfast at a place Chris recommended and it was so good.  I had coconut pancakes with coconut syrup and all the fixings that should come with breakfast.  It was such a yummy treat after 7 weeks on "the diet".  After breakfast we just shopped around and I bought Ava, Cooper and Savannah the cutest matching shirts and towels.  After shopping we met up with Chris and few of his friends at Hunauma Bay for a day of snorkeling and hangin out at the beach.  I have never been snorkeling and it was great.  And it should be no surprise that the top of my head ended up sunburned and is still hurting today!  After the beach Sharon and I went to the nicest restaurant called Top of Waikiki that over looks the city and turns in a circle so you can see the sights in all directions.  The food was great!  We both got filet mignon wrapped in motzerella cheese and cooked in a type of pastry.  It was divine!  But the best part was the company and the laughter.  We got a really cute picture taken that I will have to scan and post really soon.  I only have a few pictures from Saturday on my camera so I will post a few more by tomorrow!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I WANT that syrup.

Grammy said...

I remember how beautiful the water is there. So clear, such an amazing color. I want to go snorkeling right now! So glad you had a good trip. It was much deserved.

Rachel said...

Julie, you look fantastic! Seriously, I have never seen you look so good and so happy. You go girl!