Monday, March 17, 2008

Disney on Ice



On Saturday we had a special girls day out.  Me, Sharon, and Ava went to Disney Princesses on Ice.  It was so fun!  Ava loved every minute of it and seriously asked when she was going to see Cinderella like every five minutes.  I just love watching her face as she takes everything.  She had fun and as we were walking out after the show was over she was singing her little heart out.  It was so cute, I love to hear her sing because she will just sing the same line of a song over and over and then randomly throw stuff in the mix.   There was also all of my favorite things involved : cotton candy, snow cones, and popcorn.  In my opinion if you are gonna do it, do it all the way!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wonder where she learned to sing like that?!

Grammy said...

Ditto to Katie! that was my first thought, too. So glad you enjoyed the show!

Kori said...

Sounds so fun. A girl's day out is totally mandatory every once in a while.

Amy said...

We did that too. The snowcones were NOT my favorite although the cute cups were awesome. I got some GREAT pictures. It was so much fun! I LOVED the dragon and fire. It was great!