Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Hot Water

I have lived in my current apartment for a year now!  I love it here and plan and staying for awhile, but I do have one compliant.  A BIG one.  There is only one water heater for all three apartments.  If you are wondering if you read that right I will say it again, there is only ONE water heater for all THREE apartments. There are 8 of us, sharing one water heater.  Seriously people, do you know how bad that can suck on certain days.  Like today, when I had to take freezing cold shower!  Not a great way to start out a day, and I will admit there were not choice words going through my head.  I usually try and get a shower in at night cause there is usually not a problem getting some hot water, but it just doesn't always work out that way.  Okay, complaining is over. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry- go over to our house and take a bath in my giant tub. Use all the hot water from both water heaters:)

Amy said...

how cheap of the owner! sounds like they have their own though!

Grammy said...

Can't believe they only have ONE heater for 3 units. That stinks! You deserve to compain about that one.

Jamie and Family said...

The "choice words" would be flying out of my mouth, not just my head!