Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Too long to wait!

About 2 pm today Ava and I were at Katie's.  We had been there a few hours and I had decided it was finally time to go home and grab a shower and clean up for the day.  I tried to earlier in the day but due to hot water issues I decided to wait.  I am usually showered and dressed by 2 in the afternoon.  I was yelling for Ava to come down and to hurry up a little, please.  She asked if she could just stay while I went, Katie agreed.  As I was getting ready to leave Ava yelled down and asked how long I was going to be gone.  My reply was simply I don't know as long as it takes me to shower and get beautiful.  Ava replied well that will take TOO long for you to get beautiful so maybe I will just come with you.  Me and Katie cracked up!  Maybe you just had to be there but it was pretty funny.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was so funny, kids are too honest sometimes!

Becca's Bologna said...

Haha woww that is funny! Ava cracks me up.

Grammy said...

the stuff that comes outta her mouth sometimes! I wonder who is the funniest: Cooper or Ava. They both just crack me up! Please give her a hug for Grammy.