Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just for fun!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was sixteen and a sophomore in high school
2. Swim team, so I was in the water everyday for 2 hours
3. Prom with Jody Roark
4. I was a lifeguard that summer at the YMCA
5. Best tan of my life!

5 things on my to do list today
1. Breakfast date a Jamba Juice with two friends I haven't seen in over a month (used to see them everyday and I miss them so much)
2. Math class this morning, temple prep class, and then off to biology
3. Work in between all those classes
4. Picking up Becca at the airport!!!! So excited to see her 
5. Some kind of exercise ?

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Granola bars
2. coke (haven't had a "real" one in at least a month)
3. 100 calorie packs (only 2 points)
4. carrots (okay not really but I do eat some everyday about 3 pm when I get hungry)
5. French Fries

3 bad habits
1. Hitting the snooze button for an hour every morning
2. I am a major procrastinator
3. I never ever make my bed

5 jobs I have had
1. I was a server at Black Angus for 3 years
2. Jamba Juice 
3. NRCHA
4. Vicortia Secret 
5. Subway

5 things you probably don't know about me
1. My favorite color is black. It is the perfect color, it goes with everything! I just never tell people cause it is a little weird
2. I used to tell people I was allergic to work when I was a kid
3.I hate being bare foot and always have something on my feet
4. I watch Everybody loves Raymond every night before bed, it cracks me up!
5. I hate crying in front of people

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love everbody loves Raymond- the dad is hilarious- he reminds me of Grandpa Clark

Grammy said...

Oh, My! I can't believ it has been 10 years since you went to prom with Jody. I remember it like it was yesterday! Love reading all this stuff about you. You are one fabulous gal! I love you!